2019 Ram 3500 Crew Cab DRW 4x4, CM Truck Beds RD Model Platform Body (Stock #17132)
RD Model Features
- Lengths: 84", 8'6", 9'4", 11'4"
- Headache Rack: Steel Tube
- Headache Rack Lighting: LED Oval (2 Red, 2 White)
- Deck: 1/8” Treadplate
- Frame Rails: 4” Structural Channel Steel
- Crossmembers: 3" Roll Formed 3/16" Channel
- Rear Skirt: Solid One Piece with Tapered Corners
- GN Hitch: 26K B and W Hitch with Welded Ball in Recessed Box
- BP Hitch: 14,500 lbs. B and W Hitch with Receiver Tube
- Side Rails: 3/8" x 2" with Stake Pockets
- Fuel Fill: Angled
- 12V Trailer Plug: Round 7 Pin in GN Box, Round 7 Pin/4 Way Flat on Rear
- Rear Lighting: LED Oval (4 Red, 2 White)
- Light Box (Rear Skirt): Steel
- Marker Lighting: Round DOT Approved LED
- Toolbox: Optional Underbody
- Toolbox Handle: Black
Mid-model-year manufacturing changes, as well as dealer-added accessories on the actual vehicle may differ from the options and features shown. MSRP is provided by the manufacturer for informational purposes only. Actual pricing and vehicle information must be verified by us at the time of purchase.
Images shown may not necessarily represent the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle.
©2013 Chrysler Group LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM, SRT, Mopar, Pentastar, On The Job and BusinessLink logos are registered trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC.
FIAT is a registered trademark of Fiat Group Marketing & Corporate Communication S.p.A, used under license of Chrysler Group LLC.
Chrysler 200, Chrysler 300C, Grand Caravan, HEMI, Imported From Detroit, Journey, Journey Crew, Latitude, Liberty Jet, ParkSense, ParkView, Pentastar, RamBox, RAM Jam, RAM 1500 Express, Uconnect and Viper are registered trademarks and Keyless Enter 'n Go, Mopar Vehicle Protection and Tigershark are trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC.
FIAT 500 Pop and FIAT 500 Lounge are registered trademarks of Fiat Group Marketing & Corporate Communications S.p.A., used under license by Chrysler Group LLC.
BLUE&ME and eco:Drive are trademarks of Fiat Group Automobile, S.p.A., used under license by Chrysler Group LLC.
MultiAir is a registered trademark of C.R.F. Società Consortile per Azioni, used under license by Chrysler Group LLC.
The trademarks Beats by Dr. Dre, Beats, Beats Audio, and the b logo are the property of Beats Electronics, LLC.